Friday, May 30, 2014

My First Post!

I may not be an expert on parenting by any means, but I am learning. I'll never tell you I'm a pro and that my way is right...maybe that's because I have no idea what I'm really doing. If you're a mom, you know that not everything goes as planned with kids. Did that birth plan go accordingly? But we move on. We adapt and figure out what works for us. When I first decided to start a blog, I thought for a few days on what to name it. I really wanted something that says 'we're all moms, but we all have one common goal'. How do I fit that into one simple name? Meh, I really couldn't, so mom code it was. Kind of like that show girlcode, but ya know...momcode. When you're trying to change a diaper in public and you realize you don't have one and another mom says "I gotcha, here's a size 2". That's mom code! I may judge from time to time, but we're just trying to do the best we can for our kids. Even if one just threw up on your favorite shoes and you want to put them in time-out for a lifetime.

Well that said, I'm sure some of you have a couple teenagers and think 'yea, she has a baby, she has no idea whats to come' and you're probably right, but I want to start early while all this baby talk is fresh in my mind. Here you can find posts about products, breastfeeding, family, working moms, mom struggles, birth, going green and a whole lot more. I hope you all tune in for what's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment